Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Feb 2009....

I can't believe that it is already March! The month of February just flew by! We took some family pictures, which I will be picking up next week. Sam and Juanpablo were doing Brazilan Jiu Jitsu. Bella is talking so much more and so much better. She is shocking people with the fact that she speaks in clear sentences. I have started taking 2 college courses. I'm finally getting my behind in gear and going for my degree. I plan to major in history and to be a teacher with DoDDs(the Military School System). I figure that way I can just transfer where ever we go. And I'll have the same schedule as the kids, summers off, etc. It will make vactioning much easier! It has been a very busy month for us and March will be even crazier. I thought I'd share some cute pictures of the kids from Feb. I'll put family pics up once I pick them up.

For the longest time Arabella would not let me do her hair, that's why in every picture her hair is just crazy. She would let me put barrettes in her hair and then pull them right back out before we even made it out the door. Then February came around...and it got really windy here in Okinawa! It drove her crazy that the wind was blowing her hair in her face and now she lets me fix her hair. I just have to tell her that it's so the wind won't blow her hair in her face and she won't pull it out! Yeah!

We love to play board games. Even Bella is getting into it. Fun times!

Bella "mooing" this is the face that she makes when we ask her what sound a cow makes! She is too funny! She is also wearing daddy's work socks on top of her jammies, she insisted....wanted to be like dad. Too funny!

Just hanging out and being cute. They sometimes fight, but mostly they just love to hang out and play together. I'm so happy that they really do love eachother!

We had the missionaries over for dinner, and of course Sam had to bring out all the costume stuff that he has. They all had a blast being the different superheros and bad guys! There were 2 American and 2 Japanese missionaries. They took lots of pictures of each other with the costumes on. I think the grown up missionaries were having more fun than Sam! It was a great night.

A cute picture of Samuel

A cute picture of Arabella

Sam said "this is how the Japanese people always pose" So, he just had to do it too! hahaha...

No comments: