Saturday, February 28, 2009

So Proud!

I learned something new about Arabella today that made me so proud! Some friends are moving and I was watching their daughter, Jenna. Bella loves Jenna, she is just a few months younger than Bella. They were running around and playing and having a great time and some how goldfish crackers ended up crushed all over the living room floor. I had to vacuum them up and so I told Bella and Jenna to go to the bedroom. Bella is scared to death of the vacuum. She doesn't like it being around when it is off and she really doesn't like it when it is on. She went running back to her bedroom calling for Jenna to follow her. Jenna didn't move. She just sat there watching me vacuum and laughing. When Jenna didn't follow, Bella came back out to see where she was. Bella walked up to Jenna and tried to get her to leave but Jenna wouldn't budge. Bella, scared out of her mind, refused to go and leave her friend out there alone with the scary vacuum. No matter how close Jenna got to the vacuum, Bella wouldn't let her go alone. I was so proud of her! What a great friend she is and she is not even 2 yet!

No comments: