Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Bella!

Our fearless little girl...well except when it comes to nursery and babysitters...lol!

I can't believe that it's already been 2 years, probably should have done this post yesterday (5/7) her actual birthday! Oh well! It's hard to believe that just 2 short years ago we were still in the hospital and Arabella Raquel Juarez had just completely entered our family, we already loved her before she was born, but now it was real. She was a great baby. She has always been such a sweet little girl. She loves to talk and one of her favorite things to say is La Boo! That's how she says love you! I love it. I hope that when she is 30 she will still tell me La Boo Mommy! I want it said the same way she does now! Not realistic, I know, but it's just so darn cute! I just can't believe that my baby is now a toddler. The time goes by so fast. Here are some pretty recent pictures of my toddler, I can't believe it. She is so big and talks so much and is (usually) so sweet. We have truly been blessed to have her in our family. She can make you smile just by looking at you. We love her so much! (I just wish she wasn't growing so quickly! Where did the time go?) We love you Bella! Happy Birthday!



No comments: