I forgot to put in the last post something funny that happened. When we were at Ryukyu Mura there were a lot of high school kids there. It was a weekday so I guess maybe they were on a field trip. Well, everyone always says how cute Bella is, strangers walking by in stores and stuff, Juanpablo has a Japanese lady that he used to work with and she had taught him some Japanese and cute was one of the words so we knew what people were saying. The Japanese people just think that Bella is so cute, not that I disagree, but I wonder if they would call her cute all the time if she had darker hair. There is something about the light colored hair that the Japanese people just seem to like. Well, when we were at Ryukyu Mura with all the high school kids a group of teenage girls came over and were saying hi to Bella, Bella was in the stroller. Then they were saying how cute she is and they actually got down on the ground beside her and took pictures with her! It was like she was some kind of celebrity or something! They had to pose with her. It was just too funny! Bella loved it. She usually is very reserved around strangers, but she did smile for the pictures and say bye when they left. It was just too funny! Oh, so yesterday my baby became a full fledged toddler! She is now officially in the terrible two stage, though she's been acting like she's been in that stage for a few months now. Well, on Wednesday she started singing happy birthday to herself and saying happy birthday to herself. We had to remind her that her birthday wasn't until the next day. Every thime we would try to get it on video she would stop. We did eventually get it on the video camera, her saying Happy Birthday and a little bit of her singing but not the whole song. It was so cute. I got it with my camera also, so I'm gonna try to post it on here. Hope it works!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment