It's kinda funny that it's got numbers on the top, so we decided to get in numerical order for the picture. Surprisingly Bella kept the mask on and let us take the picture.
Then today we were sitting around and Sam was telling me that it was time for him to take a rest, he has to do that everyday at kindergarten and I guess he just felt it was necessary today. He got some paper and wrote stop stop rest and showed me then he wrote M D A (for mommy, daddy and Arabella) He said that those were the people who shouldn't bother him while he was resting because and I quote "you don't wanna get any of this"...he then proceded to show me some of his Karate moves. He's never taken a karate lesson so it was just a bunch of kicks and stuff, but oh my goodness! He made me laugh so hard! He looked at me like I was crazy or something because he didn't see anything funny about what he had said or did. He is just such a cool kid! I don't know where he comes up with some of the stuff that he does, but you can't be upset or sad around him. It's a great quality that he has! Sometimes I just stand it awe listening to him. If you haven't heard one of his stories then you're really missing out! I'll have to have him tell me a story to post on here. Then you'll see what I mean. He's awesome! Can you tell I love this little guy? But then again how could you not love this face?!
No comments:
Post a Comment