Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tagged by Andrea....

O.K. So my cousin tagged me! Now what you have to do is go to your fourth photo file and find your fourth photo. And post it! So here is the photo....

Bella at the Flight Line Festival that we went to shortly after arriving here in Japan. It was a fun day and Bella didn't want to get out of the cockpit! She was sitting in a helicopter, one that looks exactly like Blackout from the Transformers movie (according to Juanpablo, the helicopters all look pretty much the same to me!). This picture has already been posted on this blog, it was one of the first ones, but it's the fourth photo from the fourth photo file, so here it is! I'm glad it wasn't some embarrassing picture of me with my hair all a mess or something horrible like that!

I tag Tom, Rachelle and Stephanie!! Sorry guys, you are the only ones I know that have blogs that haven't already been tagged!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tag received. You asked for it.

Stephanie said...

hmm...I've been tagged...alright, I'll do it tomorrow. You never know what you'll get!