Wednesday, November 5, 2008
For all you Austen fans....
There is a great book that I kinda just finished, but actually I can keep going back and reading it again and it's a whole different story. Do you remember the Choose Your Own Adventure books that they had when we were little? It's a book like that but it takes you through all of Jane Austen's most popular books, Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Northanger Abbey, Mansfield Park, and Sense and Sensibility. You are Elizabeth Bennett and it starts out in Pride and Prejudice. But then you have to make choices as you are going about the story. And you might just end up with Mr. Knightly from Emma instead of Mr. Darcy. Or maybe you believe Mr. Wickham and never learn the truth about him and end up with him. Or what if you said yes to Mr. Collins! Or maybe you meet Edward Ferrars or Henry Tilney. It's so much fun! If you don't like Jane Austen or have never read her novels, then you just won't get it. But, if you are like me and love them, it's a must read! It's just a fun adventure in Jane Austen's make believe world. You may even get to run into Mr. Lefroy from Jane's own life. I highly recommend it! I got it at Amazon.com and it was only $3.99! So, go get it and enjoy! It's called Lost in Austen: Create Your Own Jane Austen Adventure by Emma Campbell Webster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so excited! I'm totally going to read it!
Post a Comment