Thursday, August 28, 2008

Our cars....

We finally were able to pick up our second car today. That will make it a lot easier. We have a Honda Stepwagon and now a Dihatsu (?) Stepia or something like that. I like both cars. The little one is so cute! And the van has the seats that you can turn the middle seat around so that the middle and back seats face. Sam and Bella like that because they can sit across from eachother!




Tomorrow is gonna be a big day for us. Sam's kindergarten teacher is coming to the house and he is super excited to meet her. Her name is Mrs. Russell. She seems very nice on the phone. Sam will not start school until next week. We were finally able to get everything done and get him completely enrolled in school. I can't believe that the time has gone by so fast and he is already starting school! My baby! He's not so little anymore!

1 comment:

yolisaa said...

Thanks for sharing your news. I love the van, but I love the passangers the most. My best wishes for the school year. Love Mom