Friday we went to explore a bit of the island. We found this fun arcade place that Sam and Bella had fun playing games. Most of the games didn't have any english written on them so it was fun trying to figure out what we were supposed to do! It was fun though! We aslo got to meet Sam's kindergarten teacher and her assistant. She seems very nice and Sam had fun getting to know them both.

Today we went Ms. Phai's Auction again! We got some beautiful pieces! Juanpablo was able to get almost all of the things that he had wanted. I got some pretty stuff. I got cups and saucers to match the plates and bowls that I got at the last auction. And a really pretty tea set. The funny thing is that I don't drink tea of any kind, but now I've got 2 beautiful tea sets!

The set in the front is the newest tea set, the one behind it is the one that I got the last auction.

This is a wooden sword called a 7 Ring Sword. On steel swords the rings on the top are used to catch the enemies weapons while fighting!

This is a wooden weapons set with 8 different weapons. Behind the weapons you can see the wooden Katana sword that Juanpablo also got.

This is a dresser that we got. It's all wood and beautiful! The drawers are really deep and it's really nice!
This weekend was pretty fun so far! Tomorrow we have church. And on Tuesday I have a meeting with the Branch President....I have a feeling a calling is coming my way! Oh, Juanpablo also has off Monday and Tuesday! So, we have an extended weekend to spend as a family! I'm very greatful that Juanpablo is with the Marines right now instead of blue side(with the Navy). The Marines have off Monday and Tuesday, the Navy only has off Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment