Monday, September 22, 2008
Daddy Did My Hair!
Bella is very funny about her hair. She will let us put barrettes in but then she will take them out immediately. She doesn't like to keep anything in her hair. Well, this morning she went and got a ponytail holder and said she wanted to wear it. So, I put it in her hair thinking that she would pull it right out. She wanted to see, so I held her up to see in the mirror and told her how pretty she looked and amazingly, she left it in! I was so shocked! Well, when Daddy came home for lunch she went and got more ponytail holders and wanted them in her hair too. I told her that she didn't need any more, she was already wearing 2. But she wanted more. So, she went to daddy and had daddy do her hair. An hour later her hair still looks exactly the same! She is so funny! Hahaha!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment