Thursday, September 18, 2008
Samuel.....
Sam is getting so big! I just can't believe it. I thought I'd give a little update on him since I did one on Bella. Though I guess I kind of already did with the school entry....but oh well! We got some cute pictures of him and I want to post them on here. He still loves school! He loves to tell stories about his "brothers" (different super heroes, superman, flash, batman...pretty much all of them). As you can see, he is still really into super heroes! He is making friends at school and church and really enjoying both. We are so proud of him! Every day he comes home and is actually excited to do his homework! I hope that he stays that way as he get older! Well, here are some cute pictures of him.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha! Ha! I found your blog. Sorry, I should have looked at it sooner, but life has been crazy and I haven't really been blogging that much. It's good to see that you are doing well. Love ya tons! I miss seeing you and talking to you. It's nice that you have a blog so I can see what you are up to. :)
Katie
Post a Comment